Essential oils have gained popularity in recent years because they provide a natural alternative for many everyday tasks.
For many plants, an essential oil is what gives the plant its aroma. Beyond making the plant smell nice, the aroma can help deter predators like insects or herbivores. Essential oils also play a vital role in the reproductive processes of plants and are useful during plant pollination
Please inquire prior to booking if you suffer from any medical conditions.
Our service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We always recommend consulting your doctor prior to getting any body services done. By booking your appointment, you acknowledge you are responsible for your own health decisions.
Post-Treatment Recommendation After Aromatherapy Massage
1. Please DO NOT SHOWER within 8 hours after the treatment.
2. Please DO NOT DRINK COFFEE for the rest of the day.
3. Please DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL for the rest of the day.
4. Please DO NOT EAT SPICY.
5. Please DO NOT DRINK OR EAT COLD.
What To Do After The Therapy ?
1. Keep your body WARM at all times.
2. Drink A LOT OF WARM WATER.
3. Take the rest of the day OFF and REST WELL.